EM USB-Module MREL
The EM relay module MREL is the perfect USB solution for high-performance switching applications.
The 4 relays are designed to switch a maximum current of 5A (AC) (at 60V). 4 green LEDs indicate the switching status and the compact dimensions allow installation in the smallest space.
Like all EM I/O modules it fits on the module rail mounting of the products TB-M and
TB-H and can be fixed on this with a screw. It is with hardware of E.E.P.D. / EMTrust as well as with most x86-and ARM third-party hardware compatibly. In addition to the assembly in the module mounting it can be fixed to a hat rail. A variation with 80-cm-long USB cable (type A plug) is also available especially for it.
- Relays: 4 change over Finder relays
- Relay power: Max. 60 V / max. 5 A (AC)
- LED: 4 green LEDs Connector Molex 12 pin Micro-FitTM
- USB client port: 1 USB 2.0 / 1.1 type A
- Cable solution: (optional) OS support Linux Kernel 3.4 or later Android Microsoft® Windows® 7 Microsoft® Windows® 10 Microsoft® Windows® 10 IoT Core
- Power supply: USB VCC (+5V supply, current limited to 500 mA)
- Housing: ABS-PC
- Mounting: EMTrust TB-M and TB-H module mounting, hat rail mounting
- Cooling Designed for fanless operation
- Conformity: CE, ROHS, REACH
- Max. operating temparature: -40°C to +85°C ambient
- Max. storage tempature: -40°C to +85°C ambient
- Max. rel. humidity: 95 % @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Dimension: approx. 93 x 39 x 27 mm
- Weight: approx. 40 grams
- Design, Produktion and Support “Made in Germany"