The EM module MGPI is the optimal interface for free programmable inputs and outputs (GPIO / General Purpose Input / Output).
Advantages: Easy to program, API interface or direct control. Adjust your system easily and uncomplicated.
Features: 16 status LEDs, I/O syncronized or independently controlled / 2 analog inputs.with 500kHz / 10-bit
Mounting: EM modular rail bracket or DIN rail mounting
Like all EM I/O modules it fits on the module rail mounting of the products TB-M and TB-H and can be fixed on this with a screw. It is with hardware of E.E.P.D. / EMTrust as well as with most x86-and ARM third-party hardware compatibly. In addition to the assembly in the module mounting it can be fixed to a hat rail. A variation with 80-cm-long USB cable (type A plug) is also available especially for it.
- GPIO: 8 inputs and 8 outputs
- Digital input: Max. 30 V / high impedance
- Digital output: Max. 30 V / max. 1 A / OC
- Analog input: 2 inputs max. Vin / 500 kHz / 10-Bit
- Connector: Molex 26 pin MicroClaspTM
- USB client port: 1 USB 2.0 / 1.1 type A
- OS support: Linux Kernel 3.4 or later Android Microsoft® Windows® 7 Microsoft® Windows® 8 Microsoft® Windows® 10
- Power supply: USB VCC (+5 V supply, current limited to 500 mA)
- Housing: ABS-PC
- Dimension: 93 mm x 38,5 mm x 26,6 mm
- Weight: Approximately 40 grams
- Mounting: EMTrust TB-M and TB-H module mounting, hat rail mounting
- Cooling Designed for fanless operation
- Conformity: CE, ROHS, REACH
- Max. operating temp.: -40°C to +85°C ambient
- Max. storage temp.: -40°C to +85°C ambient
- Max. rel. humidity: 95 % @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Design, Produktion and Support “Made in Germany"