The EM MODULE METH is the perfect USB to 1 GBit adapter for your applications, powered by proven technology. It is designed for safety networking to control different devices, sensor units and servers. The module is ready for USB 3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1 and supports one 1 GBase-T port.
Like all EM I/O modules it fits on the module rail mounting of the products TB-M and
TB-H and can be fixed on this with a screw. It is with hardware of E.E.P.D. / EMTrust as well as with most x86-and ARM third-party hardware compatibly. In addition to the assembly in the module mounting it can be fixed to a hat rail.
This module is only available without cable.
- Gbit Ethernet: RJ-45 connector-10/100/1000 Mbit/s data rate - MAC and PHY IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3 u and IEEE 802.3ab compatible
- Status LED's
- 1x USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 Type A
- Input power: USB VCC (+ 5 V supply, current limited to 900 mA)
- OS support: Linux Kernel 2.6.25 or later - Android - Windows® 7, 8, 10
- Designed for fanless operation
- EM Tough-Box-Modular TB-M and TB-H module assembly - hat-rail mounting
- Housing: ABS-PC
- Conformity: CE, RoHS, REACH
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to +70°C ambient temperature
- Maximum storage temperature range:-40°C to +85 °C ambient temperature
- Max rel. Humidity: 95% @ +40°C, non-condensing
- Dimensions: approx. 93x38, 5x26.6 mm
- Weight: approx. 40 grams
- Design, Production and Support “Made in Germany"