The EM MODULE MADC is the perfect analog to digital and digital to analog USB module. The 12 Bit analog inputs and 10 Bit analog outputs, conforming to
DIN EN 61131-2.
Like all EM I/O modules it fits on the module rail mounting of the products TB-M and
TB-H and can be fixed on this with a screw. It is with hardware of E.E.P.D. / EMTrust as well as with most x86-and ARM third-party hardware compatibly. In addition to the assembly in the module mounting it can be fixed to a hat rail. A variation with 80-cm-long USB cable (type A plug) is also available especially for it.
- Analog inputs: 8x 12 Bit; 4 to 20 (mA) or 0 to 5 / 0 to 10 / -10 to 10 (V)
- Analog outputs: 2x 10 Bit; 0 to 10 / -10 to 10 (V)
- Analog connector: 26 pin Molex MicroclaspTM
- USB client port: 1 USB 2.0 / 1.1 Type A Cable solution (optional)
- OS support: Visual COM port configuration Microsoft® Windows® 7 Microsoft® Windows® 10 Microsoft® Windows® 10 IoT Core Linux Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS
- Power supply: USB VCC (+5 V supply, current limited to 500 mA)
- Housing: ABS-PC
- Dimension: 93 mm x 38,5 mm x 26,6 mm
- Weight: Approximately 40 grams
- Mounting: EMTrust TB-M and TB-H module mounting, hat rail mounting
- Cooling Designed for fanless operation
- Conformity: CE, ROHS, REACH
- Max. operating temparature: -40°C to +85°C ambient
- Max. storage temparature: -40°C to +85°C ambient
- Max. rel. humidity: 95 % @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Design, Produktion and Support “Made in Germany"