The rugged EM Tough-Box-Modular TB-M is a fanless, modular Industrial-PC (24/7 IPC) and as a Plug&Play - system solution and amoung other things an alternative for CompactPCI-Systems.
Our TB-M is based on energy efficient Dual- and Quad-Core-Variants from AMDs Embedded G-Series SOC-CPU family with clock rates up to 1,5 GHz.
Commercial temperatur range (0°C - +60°C):
DualCore: AMD GE210HICJ23HM / GX-210HA - 2 x 1.0 GHz
QuadCore: AMD GE415GIBJ44HM / GX-415GA - 4 x 1.5 GHz
Industrial temperatur range (-40°C - +85°C):
DualCore: AMD GE209HISJ23HM / GX-209HA - 2 x 1.0 GHz
In a compact chassis, base model of the modular system already offers following interfaces:
- Up to 6 x USB 3.0 + 4 x USB 2.0
- 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 1 x MicroSD slot
- 1 x DVI-I monitor connector
- 7 x control / signal LED
- Microphone + Headphone jack (Audio OUT) / 3.5mm jack plug
- External antenna connection
- 3pin power supply connector (Phoenix) / 8V - 32V DC wide input range
The TB-M can be supplemented by a guide rail with which various USB modules can be connected and fixed (lockable).
Thus, an individual extension by different functions is possible, such as:
- Seriel Interfaces - Modules M232 (RS-232), M485 (RS-485), MCAN (CAN 2.0 A/B)
- Wireless / Ethernet options - Module METH (1Gbit Ethernet), MUMT (3G / 4G UMTS / GPS), Wifi (Mini-PCIe)
- Digital I/O-Ports - Modules MMC (Mini-PCIe), MGPI (GPIO, IEC61131-2 I/O + Analog Input)
and much more..
The compact Box PC is characterized by high quality, reliability and long-term availability until approx. 2023. Due to the fanless design, it is the ideal platform for demanding applications which require a completely silent and energy-saving operation.
Examples of applications / industries:
Industrial automation - Home Automation - Backupserver for Cloud computing / Fog computing - Measurement technology - IoT Internet of Things - Point of Sale (PoS) - KIOSK - Cash point/register - Entertainment - Slot machine - Transportation - Energy management - Facility management - Traffic engineering - Control and communication system - Marine
Installation sites and type of installation:
Control cabinet - DIN-Rail - Terminal box - IP-Protection housing - Server cabinets - Wall mounting - Desk mounting
- AMD Embedded G-Series System-on-Chip (SOC)
- CPU: GX-210HA / GX-415GA / GX-209HA
- Up to 8GB DDR3L memory
- 6x USB 3.0 + 4x USB 2.0 Ports
- 3x GBit Ethernet
- 1x MicroSD-socket
- Other interfaces: DVI-I, microphone, headphone, external antenna, power input (3pol)
- Up to 2 PCI Express® Mini Card interfaces
- Power supply: min. 8 V to max. 32 V (wide input voltage range)
- Industrial-temp-version: max. operating temperature from -40°C to +85 °C ambient / max. storage temperature from -40°C to +105°C
- Commercial-temp-version: max. operating temperature from 0°C to +60 °C ambient / max. storage temperature from -40°C to +85°C
- Max. rel. humidity: 95% @ 40°C, non condensing
- Fitting locations and installation types: control cabinet/ hat rail / terminal box / IP protection housing / server cabinets / wall mounting / table mounting
- Siez: 194 x 127,3 x 41,7 mm
- Design, Produktion und Support “Made in Germany"
- The TB-M can be supplemented by an aluminum guide rail with which various USB interface modules can be fixed.
- Thus, an individual extension to different functions is possible, such as:
- Serial Interfaces - Modules M232 (RS-232), M485 (RS-485), MCAN (CAN 2.0 A/B)
- Wireless / Ethernet options - Module METH (1Gbit Ethernet), MUMT (3G / 4G UMTS / GPS), WLAN (Mini-PCIe)
- Digital I/O-Ports - Module MMC (Mini-PCIe), MGPI (GPIO, IEC61131-2 I/O + Analog Input)
- Relay - Module MREL (2 controllable relays integrated)
- Industrial Automation / IoT Internet of Things
- Home-Automation / Facility Management
- Measurement Technique / Energymanagement
- Backupserver for Cloud computing / Fog computing
- KIOSK / Point of Sale (PoS)
- Entertainment / Slot Machines
- Transport Technology/ Control Technology/ Transportation/ Navy