The industrial BoxPC-NUCV is designed in the embedded NUC™ standard and is based on the latest AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1000 platform which features excellent performance per watt as well as a superior integrated graphics unit (Vega 3 / 8 / 11).
The EM BoxPC-NUCV is the perfect intelligent IoT edge node.
It is a high-quality BoxPC system for industrial applications - developed and manufactured in Germany.
Due to a high multicore performance as well as an extremely strong iGPU (integrated GPU) the system is very well suited for:
- AI (artificial intelligence), ML (machine learning), DL (deep learning), CV (computer vision)
- Robotics and mobile systems (automotive grade power supply)
- Automation, measurement technology, POS and IoT
With the currently (March 2019) available CPUs V1202B / V1605B / V1756B / V1807B, the BoxPC-NUCV is the perfect communication unit for industrial applications as well as for secure and reliable IoT communication.
With a large number of powerful interfaces in a very small space (approx. 117 x 47 x 120 mm), the system is suitable for many applications.
These include mDP, USB 3.1 Gen1, M.2 SATA or NVMe, microSD.
The high-quality integrated automotive grade power supply facilitates the integration into mobile systems such as vehicles, robots, ....
With 2 Mini-Displayport connectors up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz can be displayed.
A customized front panel design is optionally available for OEM solutions on request.
The BoxPC is designed for industrial applications in extended temperature environments and is tuned to provide high compute performance under these conditions.
Expand your system with various interface options:
Among other things, the rear USB port is designed to accommodate the EM-I/O interface modules. This allows the BoxPC-NUCV to be expanded quickly with additional interfaces such as CAN, GPIO, relays, LTE/UMTS, etc.. More information can be found here: EM-I/O Modules
- CPU: AMD V1000 series, up to 3.8 GHz
- Integrated GPU: AMD Radeon™ Vega 3 (V1202B) Vega 8 (V1605B / V1756B) Vega 11 (V1807B) Graphics
- Up to 4 cores, 8 threads (except V1202B: 2C/4T), max. 35 W supportet
- Max. memory 32 GB dual channel DDR4 memory
- Gigabit Ethernet: 2x Intel I210 with IEEE1588
- LTE / 4G (Optional): 300Mbps max./EMEA, APAC / Diversity / GNSS
- WiFi / BT (Optional): 802.11 AC with diversity / Bluetooth Version 5
- SSD (Optional): M.2 SATA or NVMe / 64GB-512GB
- SD-Card: 1x MicroSD-Card socket
- USB port: 3x USB 3.1 Gen1
- Serial ports (optional): 1x RS-232 | RS-232/485
- DP connector: 2x Mini-DP++ connectors, up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
- fTPM - AMD firmware Trusted Platform Module
- Sound (Optional): 3,5mm MIC In / headphone Out
- Health monitoring and management: Controllable FAN (PWM + Tacho), hardware monitoring and watchdog
- Other: Power and status LEDs
- Min. 8 V up to max. 32 V power supply range / automotive grade
- Max. Operating temperature range (commercial): 0°C to + 60°C; Others on request
- Max. Storage temperature range from -40°C to +85°C
- Max. relative humidity: 95% @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Housing: Sturdy metal case
- Mounting: Stand alone or hat rail
- Dimension approx.: 117mm x 47mm x 120 mm
- Conformity: CE, ROHS, REACH
- Supported operating systems: Microsoft® Windows® 10; Microsoft® Windows® 10 IoT Enterprise; Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Design, Produktion and Support “Made in Germany"