The industrial BoxPC-NUCR was designed according to the embedded NUC™ standard and is based on the latest AMD Ryzen™ Embedded R1000 platform.
It features excellent performance per watt and a very strong integrated graphics unit (Radeon™ Vega 3).
With its 2 cores / 4 threads, the EM BoxPC-NUCR is perfectly suited as a powerful IoT edge node that can take on intelligent tasks as required.
*Other areas of application include..:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Digital Casino Gaming
- Digital Signage & Retail
- Industrial Control & Automation
- Media & Collaboration
- Medical Imaging
- Thin Client
Developed and manufactured in Germany - for industrial applications in harsh environments.
Due to a high CPU performance and a strong iGPU (integrated GPU) with low power consumption, the system is very well suited for industrial applications:
- Robotics, Mobile Systems (automotive grade power supply), Robotics in Retail
- authorities and organizations with security tasks + public safety and security applications
- Automation, Measurement, Machine control, IoT, Thin Clients
- POS, Interactive kiosk, Digital signage & Retail
- Advanced imaging applications, embedded media & collaboration, ...
The following CPUs are used with a TDP of 12W - 25W:
AMD Ryzen™ Embedded R1606G - 2 Cores / 4 Threads - 2.6 GHz to 3.5 GHz
AMD Radeon™ Vega 3 Graphics
AMD Ryzen™ Embedded R1505G - 2 Cores / 4 Threads - 2.4 GHz to 3.3 GHz
AMD Radeon™ Vega 3 Graphics
With a large number of powerful interfaces in a very small space, the system is suitable for many applications.
These include mDP, USB 3.1 Gen1, M.2 SATA or NVMe, microSD.
The high-quality integrated automotive grade power supply simplifies the integration into mobile systems such as vehicles, robots, ....
With 2 x Mini-Displayport connectors, up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz can be displayed.
A customer-specific front panel design or a special paint finish are optionally available on request for OEM solutions.
Expand your system with various interface options:
The rear USB port is designed, among other things, to connect the EM-I/O interface modules. This allows the BoxPC-NUCR to be expanded with interfaces such as CAN, GPIO, relays, LTE/UMTS, etc.. More information can be found here: EM-I/O Modules
- AMD Series R1000 Processors - R1606G / R1505G
- Powerful integrated GPU - AMD Radeon™ Vega 3 Graphics
- Max. 32 GB Dual Channel DDR4 memory
- Gigabit Ethernet: 2x Intel I210 with IEEE1588
- SSD (optional): M.2 SATA or NVMe
- SD card: 1x MicroSD socket
- USB port: 3x USB 3.1 Gen1
- Serial Ports (optional): 1x RS-232 | 1x RS-232/485 (FDX)
- DP connector: 2x Mini-DP++ connectors, up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
- Sound (optional): 3.5 mm MIC input / headphone output
- Condition monitoring and management: controllable FAN (PWM + tacho), hardware monitoring and watchdog
- Miscellaneous: Operation and status LEDs
- Power supply: Min. 8 V to max. 32 V Power supply range / automotive grade
- Max. Operating temperature range (commercial): 0°C to + 60°C; others on request
- Max. Storage temperature range from -40°C to +85°C
- Max. relative humidity: 95% @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Housing: Rugget metal housing
- Mounting: Freestanding or DIN-Rail
- Dimensions: approx. 117 mm x 44 mm x 113 mm
- Conformity: CE, ROHS, REACH
- Operating system support: Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise, Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- The operating system license is optional
- Design, production and support "Made in Germany