Based on the embedded NUC™ standard, the BoxPC-NUCO is, due to its small size and a large number of interfaces and functions, an ideal system for a wide range of industrial applications such as power engineering, telecommunications, automation, control, data radio modems and home automation, where no display connection is required.
The EM BoxPC-NUCO is the perfect communication gateway for industrial IoT applications. Especially designed for low-power, noiseless and extreme temperature environments. No fans or other rotating devices are used. It is a german engineered and produced high quality BoxPC system, offering high performance in tough environments.
- NXP i.MX6 processor series
- 2 USB 2.0
- Up to 2 Gigabit Ethernet (MICREL KSZ9031RNX2, Intel® I210 with IEEE1588)
- 2 PCI Express® Mini Card with SIM Card socket
- 1 MicroSD-Card socket
- Up to 4 optional COM ports: 1x RS232, 1x RS485 (half / optional full duplex), 1x RS485 half duplex, 1x RS232 (4 signal pins)
- Power supply: Min. 8 V / Max. 60 V
- Housing: Metal plate case
- Mounting: Stand alone or hat rail
- Conformity: CE, ROHS, REACH
- Max. operating temp. -40°C to +85°C ambient
- Max. storage temp. -40°C to +105°C ambient
- Max. rel. humidity 95 % @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Dimensions: approx. 117 x 120 x 45mm
- Weight: approx. 550g + options
- OS support: Linux (Yocto Project w/ FSL Community BSP 2.3)
- Design, Produktion and Support “Made in Germany"