The BoxPC-NUCA is designed in the embedded NUC ™ standard and is based on the NXP i.MX processor series with an excellent performance-per-watt. This Box-PC is a small, very powerful low-power industrial Box PC that is suitable for a wide range of applications, such as: Mobile systems, automation, measurement technology, IoT (as a gateway) or many other sectors and industries. It is characterized by a wide input voltage range of 8 VDC to 32 VDC as well as a special equipment for the vehicle use, including an input for continous plus (Clip 30) and ignition plus (Clip 15). In addition, a special overvoltage protection circuit for vehicle use is implemented, which in particular takes into account load dump scenarios. Other special features are 2 USB 3.0 sockets, which have a USB 2.0 data support and a USB 3.0 power supply of 900 mA. With these outputs, the EM Interface USB modules can be used.The EM BoxPC-NUCA is the perfect communication gateway for industrial IoT applications. Especially designed for low-power and noiseless operation as well as extreme temperature environments. No fans or other rotating parts are used.
High performance per watt and trouble-free long-term operation in harsh environments as well as long-term availability include i.a. the strengths of the NUCA BoxPC.
By using Linux with preinstalled QT libraries, it is easy to integrate the system into the application.
The NUCA Box PC was completely developed in Germany and is also manufactured at the same location in the north of Munich.
- NXP i.MX6 processor series
- i.MX6 Solo / 256MB Ram
- i.MX6 Quad / 2 GB Ram
- 2 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.0 (optional)
- 1 Micro-USB
- Up to 2x Gigabit Ethernet
- 1 PCI Express® Mini Card with SIM Card support
- 1 M.2 socket(Key M, 22 mm x 42 mm)
- Up to 2 x MicroSD Card socket
- Up to 4 optional serial ports: 1x RS232, 1x RS485, 2x CAN, 1x HDMI connector
- 1 I2S with MIC In / headphone Out
- 2 SMA (optional)
- Housing: Sturdy metal case
- Power supply: Min. 8 V / Max. 32 V, automotive grade
- Max. operating temp.: -40°C to +85°C ambient (ind. temp.)
- Max. storage temp.: -40°C to +105°C ambient (ind. temp.)
- Max. rel. humidity: 95 % @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Size: 116,4 mm x 46,5 mm x 119,2 mm
- Design, Production and Support “Made in Germany"