The main characteristic of the PROFIVE® GS1 single board computer is the combination of 10 USB ports along with 3 independent Gigabit Ethernet ports (IEEE 1588) offering the flexibility to connect multiple USB devices and network interfaces.
The AMD eKabini G-Series has a long-term supply and is offered in different power categories as Dual and Quad Core. The GS1 SBC, as most of the PROFIVE® products, is designed for fanless operation and is free of rotating parts. It can be used in noise sensitive environments at temperatures of -40°C to +85°C.
The USB ports - seven placed north side and three placed south side - supply up to 900mA. Six of the ten ports correspond to the modern USB 3.0 standard. The big advantage of the multiple USBs is the possibility to integrate different interfaces quickly and easily via respective modules such as RS232/485, Wireless, LAN, I/O, etc.
The PROFIVE® GS1 is the perfect candidate for many areas and industries. It is recommended for rugged environments, medical and measurement instruments, high class information or quality control systems.
Reliability combined with modularity is the main reason to choose the PROFIVE® GS1 single board computer.
- AMD G-Series SOC eKabini, Dual Core, Quad Core, other CPU on request
- Ready for multiple USB 3.0 devices
- Designed for fanless operation
- Up to 8 GB DDR3L memory
- Up to 6 USB 3.0 and 4 USB 2.0 ports
- Up to 3 Gigabit Ethernet Intel® I210 with IEEE1588
- Micro SD Card slot 1 socket
- 2 PCI Express® Mini Card socket, 1 with mSATA, 1 with PCIe and USB
- 4-channel HDA audio and headphone connector
- Internal GPIO port
- 8V to 24 V power supply
- Max. operating temperature from -40°C to +85°C, depending on CPU
- Max. Storage temperature range: from -20°C to +85°C
- Max. relative humidity: 95% @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Size: approx. 186 mm x 119 mm
- Supported operating Systems: Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 10 IoT Enterprise, Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Design, Production and Support “Made in Germany”