SBC PROFIVE® NUCT
x86 Single-Board-Computer in embedded NUC™ standard
The industrial PROFIVE® single board computer NUCT was designed in the embedded NUC™ standard and is based on the Intel® Core™ i3, i5 and i7 processors of the 11th generation as well as the Intel® Celeron® processors of the 6000 series.
Special strengths of NUCT:
- Extended operating temperature range from -40°C to +85°C (variant-dependent, see CPU list).
- Long-term availability: Up to 15 years according to CPU manufacturer
- Extremely strong single-core performance as well as strong multi-core and GPU performance (up to Intel® Iris® Xᵉ graphics / variant-dependent).
- 2 Intel® I225 2.5 Gbit/s ports with IEEE1588, TSN support as well as Wake-On-Lan (on one port)
This board is a small, about 4 x 4" (10 x 10 cm), very powerful industrial embedded board. It is ideal for applications that require high CPU performance (especially single core performance) as well as security features such as hardware TPM.
These are for example:
- Robust industrial systems, e.g. with extended temperature range
- Automation, vending machines, kiosk systems, POS
- Micro servers, edge servers, IoT applications, gateways, communication applications
- Compact workstations
- Computer vision & robotics
- Medical applications
- Mobile applications in vehicles (integrated automotive grade power supply / KL15 support).
- And many more.
Key features of the NUCT include a RAM of up to 32 GByte DDR4 RAM with in-band ECC (Error Correction Code) (variant dependent), 2x SATA (6G) with separate power connector, 2x NVMe, as well as numerous security features. These include a TPM 2.0 chip as well as health monitoring and management with adjustable fan control, hardware monitoring and watchdog.
Different CPUs with a TDP of 12W - 28W (configurable) are used:
Temperature range 0°C - +60°C
Intel® Celeron® INTC6305E | 2 cores / 2 threads | 1.8 GHz | TDP: 15W
Intel® Core™ I3-1115G4E | 2 cores / 4 threads | 2.2 GHz - 3.9 GHz | TDP: 12-28W
Intel® Core™ I5-1145G7E | 4 cores / 8 threads | 1.5 GHz - 4.1 GHz | TDP: 12-28W
Intel® Core™ I7-1185G7E | 4 cores / 8 threads | 1.8 GHz - 4.4 GHz | TDP: 12-28W
Temperature range -40°C - +85°C
Intel® Core™ I3-1115GRE | 2 cores / 4 threads | 2.2 GHz - 3.9 GHz | TDP: 12-28W
Intel® Core™ I5-1145GRE | 4 cores / 8 threads | 1.5 GHz - 4.1 GHz | TDP: 12-28W
Intel® Core™ I7-1185GRE | 4 cores / 8 threads | 1.8 GHz - 4.4 GHz | TDP: 12-28W
The "easy to integrate" versions have no fan or heat sink.
The benefit: The heatspreader, which also serves as a mounting plate, distributes the CPU heat to a larger cooling solution in the user's application. The mounting plate is compatible within the E.E.P.D. "easy to integrate" solutions, making it very easy to scale between performance classes. On the service side, this solution also brings great advantages, including fast replacement.
- Intel® Core™ i3, i5 and i7 11th generation & Intel® Celeron® 6000 series processors
- Intel® UHD graphics for 11th generation Intel® Core™ processors up to Intel® Iris® Xᵉ graphics (variant dependent).
- Up to 32 GB dual-channel DDR4-3200 SO-DIMM RAM memory; industrial grade variants with in-band ECC
- 2 Intel® I226 2.5 Gbit/s ports with IEEE1588, TSN support as well as Wake-On-Lan (on one port)
- 3 M.2 - Key B, Key E, Key M (2242 NVMe with PCIe x4)
- Up to 2 SATA (6G) with separate power connector
- Up to 5 USB ports: 2x USB 3.1 Gen2 + 1 USB-C 3.1 Gen2 (or DisplayPort++ with image output up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz) + 2x USB 2.0 (internal)
- 2 RS-232/485 port (HDX/FDX)
- 1 eDP port (max. 4096x2304 @ 60 Hz with backlight control) - OEM/ODM option
- 2 Mini-DP++ Connector up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz
- TPM 2.0 support with Infineon SLB 9670
- Min. 8 V to max. 32 V power supply range / automotive grade / terminal 15 support
- Max. Operating temperature range: commercial at 0°C to +60°C; industrial -40°C to +85°C
- Max. Storage temperature range: from -40°C to +85°C
- Max. rel. humidity: 95% @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Size approx.: 111mm x 31mm x 103mm
- Weight approx.: 250g + options
- Supported operating systems: Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 10 IoT Enterprise, Linux Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Design, production and support "Made in Germany"