3.5 inch ANDROX® Embedded App Box
Ultra compact 3.5" HMI box with Android™ & Linux support
In addition to the already existing markets for embedded PCs, the small, compact and powerful ANDROX® opens up numerous new applications in the area of building automation, mechanical engineering or in a wide range of industrial sectors where robustness, compactness and simple networking are important.
Operate, observe and calculate in one device - ANDROX® makes computer integration possible in completely new areas.
The ANDROX® is equipped with a powerful NXP i.MX6 ARM processor. Android™ or Yocto Linux are available as an operating system on a microSD card and can be swapped out quickly. In addition to a second microSD slot for e.g. data and databases still have the option of internally installing an SSD.
The robust housing with 3.5 "TFT touch measures just 96x96x47 mm, is ¼ DIN format compatible and suitable for hat rail mounting.
With 8V to 28V DC wide-range input and the possibility of easy installation, as well as a CE certificate, nothing stopping the way of quick deployment.
ANDROX® is suitable for industrial use and long-term availability.
- Creative: Create your own solution with minimal effort
- Independent: Developing app – installing – using
- Ready for use: Compact, multiple connectivities, compatible
- Highly reliable: CE conform, DC wide range input, fanles, front side IP-65 protective faceplate
- Budget-friendly: Low-maintenance, free Android™ Developer Tools
- Classic panel PC for diverse automation tasks and M2M communication
- Systems for alarm, monitoring and time management
- Facility control for trade, industry and private usage
- Systems for cash, order and customer information
- Electromobility and commercial vehicle
- Replay of promos via HDMI output in Full HD
- And many additional functions …
- NXP i.MX 6 processor series (Single-/Dual-/Quad-Core)
- 1GB DDR3 onboard memory
- 3.5“TFT, QVGA 320x240px
- Resistive Touchscreen
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet (max. 480Mbit/s)
- USB 2.0 Ports type A / host port
- USB 2.0 Ports mini B / OTG
- HDMI 1.4a Port
- RS232 and RS422/485
- GPIO 2 IN and 2 OUT
- CAN 2.0 Bus Port
- Power Switch, 2 x Relais, max. 2A
- PCI Express® Mini Card Reader
- 2x MicroSD Card Slot
- Linux 3.0.35, Android 4.2
- Front IP65
- Conformity: CE, ROHS, REACH
- Power Supply: 8V-32V DC
- Long-term availability processors
- Max. operating temperature 0°C to +60°C
- size: 96mm x 96mm x 47mm
- Design, Production and Support “Made in Germany”