PICMG 2.0 R3.0 CompactPCI Backplanes
The EMTrust 3U backplanes are designed according the PICMG 2.0 R3.0 specification, and are an essential commodity for all 3U CompactPCI applications.
A passive backplane is a circuit board without any active elements (silicon) but does include peripheral board connection slots into which I/O devices, processors, and other computer and networks components may be installed.
This product is not recommended for new designs - LTB 31.10.2016
- Single slot to eight slot
- Rear I/O on system slot
- Optional rear I/O on all slots
- Zero-slot power backplane
- DIN 41612 type M power connector
- For use at extended operational temperatures
- Extremely robust, thick PCB
- 3.3V I/O or 5.0 V I/O options
- Design, produktion and support “Made in Germany”