The Compact PCI-board ICP-8SER is a configurable industrial-grade 8-port serial I/O controller.
All I/O lines are short-circuit protected and guard against fast transients, electrostatic discharge and high-frequency EMI. In addition, software is able to perform internal diagnostic checks, and detect break, parity, overrun and framing errors.
This product is not recommended for new designs.
- Up to 8 individually configurable serial ports
- Wide choice of SPIMs (Serial Plug-In Module)
- Single front-panel D-Sub interface
- Standard 16C550 FIFO UARTs
- Accelerated interrupt handling
- ‘Octopus’ cable for simplified connectivity
- Short circuit protected inputs
- Fully shielded against the effects of EMI
- Universal V I / O
- 3U, 4HP CompactPCI format
- Design, Produktion and Support “Made in Germany”