7.0" EnvaderV Mobile (x86)
The ENVADER® Telematics Systems are our solution for your most challenging requirements for an efficient, safe and reliable fleet management.
The EnvaderV Mobile – the all-rounder.
Navigate, communicate, organize, locate, inform, entertain. Fully intergrated into your future driving workspace. During rest periods, the ENVADER® will entertain you with music, videos and slide shows. Optional internet connection is also available.
Your efficient and professional fleet management solution
The ENVADER® is based on proven industrial computing technology. The highest demands for performance, quality, reliability and robustness are the main assets of our ENVADER® series. Whether it is Death Valley or North Cape, hundreds of thousands of miles on the highways or dirt roads, the ENVADER® Telematics Systems are always a safe choice. Our telematics systems solutions, powered by high end Intel® Atom™ technology, running Windows® 7 Standard on the ENVADER® V, are the best candidates for all your future fleet management challenges.
The highest computing power with an extremely small footprint integrated into the size of a normal 7“ screen. This all provides the best of class reliability, lifetime as well as low installation and maintenance costs for your fleet.
A high resolution 7“ screen enables a clearly arranged central information display. This combined with a multi input concept by touch screen, rotary wheel and dedicated buttons as part of an innovative usability concept to reduce driver distraction to a minimum.
One fits all works!
The ENVADER® Telematics Systems are the central interface to your truck. Secure and fast data communication for proactive maintenance, real-time vehicle data and tracking, electronic driver logs and much more.
The all-rounder ENVADER® Telematics Systems are your navigation, tracking, surveillance (3 camera inputs available) and order management system or could be customized for your special needs.
- 7 inch automotive display
- Resistive touchscreen
- Brilliant 800x480 resolution display
- Fast backlight adjustment
- Operation by touch screen + rotary push-button + 6 additional buttons
- Camera input / Analog video inputs 3/1 multiplexed
- Passive cooled Intel® Atom™ 1GHz CPU (1,6GHz optional)
- DDR2 – 1GB (2GB optional)
- 1x Micro SD-Card-Slot
- GPS with integrated antenna
- UMTS/GSM-Modem with covered SIM-Card-Slot and integrated antenna
- D8-Interface (K-Line) for digital tachograph
- 2x USB 2.0 / 1x RS-232 (2-pin) / 1x RS-232 (9-pin) / 1x RS-485
- 4x digital I/O
- 1x Audio controller
- Mono-Speaker, microphone and headphone interface
- WLAN and Bluetooth with integrated antenna, optional
- 2x CAN (RDL Remote Download1 and FMS 1.0/2.01)
- 1x CAN for custom applications
- Large input voltage range of min. 8 Volt – max. 32 Volt
- Auto-Power-Off and under voltage battery protection for 12V and 24V voltage systems
- Operating temperature range of min. -20°C to max. +70°C
- Storage temperature range of min. -40°C to max. +85°C
- CE compliant
- Windows® Embedded Standard 7
- Office applications
- Music and video play back
- Internet and E-mail
- ¹ Additional software maybe required.