The industrial PROFIVE® Single Board Computer (SBC) NUCP was designed in the embedded NUC™ standard and is based on the latest AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1000 and R1000 platform, which is characterized by excellent efficiency and a powerful integrated graphics unit (Vega 3 / 8 / 11).
As a result, this board is a small, approximately 4x4" (10 x 10 cm), very powerful industrial embedded board. It is ideal for applications that require high CPU and/or GPU performance as well as security features such as ECC and hardware TPM, for example micro servers, workstations, AI systems, machine learning, computer vision, robotics, industrial systems, medical applications, IoT and more.
The main features of the NUCP include a working memory of up to 32 GByte DDR4 RAM with ECC support (Error Correction Code), a wide-range input of 10.8 VDC to 26.4 VDC, 2x SATA (6G) with separate Power Connector, 2x NVMe, as well as numerous security features. These include the "AMD Firmware Trusted Platform Module" and a TPM 2.0 chip as well as health monitoring and management with adjustable fan control, hardware monitoring and watchdog.
Various CPUs with a TDP of 35W - 54W are used:
AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1756B
4 cores / 8 threads | 3.25 GHz - 3.6 GHz | TDP: 35W - 54W
AMD Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics
AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1807B
4 cores / 8 threads | 3.35 GHz - 3.8 GHz | TDP: 35W - 54W
AMD Radeon™ Vega 11 Graphics
Design, production and support “Made in Germany"
- AMD processors of the V1000 series - V1756B (OEM only) / V1807B
- Powerful integrated GPU - AMD Radeon™ Vega 8 / 11 Graphics
- Up to 32 GB memory DDR4 with ECC-support
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports Intel® I210 with IEEE1588
- 1 MicroSD card slot
- 3 M.2 - Type B, Type E, Type M (NVMe)
- 2 SATA (6G) with separate power connector
- Up to 4 USB-Ports: 4 USB 3.1 Gen1
- 1 RS-232 Port + 1 RS-232/485 Port (FDX)
- 2 Mini-DP++ connector up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz
- fTPM - AMD firmware Trusted Platform Module | TPM 2.0 support (Infineon SLB 9670)
- Min. 10.8 VDC to 26.4 VDC power supply range
- Max. Operating temperature range: commercial at 0°C to + 60°C; others on request
- Max. Storage temperature range: from -40°C to +85°C
- Max. relative humidity: 95% @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Size: approx. 102 mm x 102 mm
- Supported operating Systems: Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 10 IoT Enterprise, Linux Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Design, Production and Support “Made in Germany"