The German-made PROFIVE® MAITB industrial motherboard is designed in Mini ITX form factor.
Based on the AM4 socket, "Zen 3" CPUs of the AMD Ryzen™ PRO 5000 series with x86 core architecture and innovative 7nm process technology are supported.
These are characterized, among other things, by excellent energy efficiency.
The compact board - measuring 170 x 170 mm - is an extremely powerful industrial motherboard with up to 16 cores and 32 threads, depending on the CPU type.
A special feature is the high number of M.2 sockets (5x) as well as USB ports (6x internal / 7x external). In addition, there are 1x RS232 + 1x RS-232/485 (HDX/FDX). The sound is output via HDA with Line out / Line in / MIC in 3x 3.5 mm jack. The PCIe x16 (Gen4) socket enables the operation of powerful dedicated graphics cards* or accelerator cards.
The high number of CPU cores and threads especially provides advantages for parallel applications. MAITB is ideal for applications that require high CPU and/or GPU performance as well as security features such as ECC & hardware TPM. For example, AI systems, medical applications, machine learning, computer vision, robotics, micro servers, high performance workstations, rugged industrial automation systems, IoT EDGE applications, and more.
Key features of the MAITB mainboard include the AMD X570 chipset, up to 64 GBytes of DDR4 RAM with Error Correction Code (ECC) support, and a flexible power supply: single power 12 V (DC) with up to 65W or ATX power 24+8 pin. The advanced security features include the "AMD Firmware Trusted Platform Module" and a TPM 2.0 chip (Infineon) as well as health monitoring and management with adjustable fan control, hardware monitoring and watchdog.
The PROFIVE® MAITB is delivered without CPU by default, the following CPUs can be used individually and can be purchased optionally:
AMD Ryzen™ 5 PRO 5600
6 cores / 12 threads – 3.5 GHz bis 4.4 GHz – TDP: 65W
AMD Ryzen™ 5 PRO 5600X
6 cores / 12 threads – 3.7 GHz bis 4.6 GHz – TDP: 65W
AMD Ryzen™ 7 PRO 5700X
8 cores / 16 threads – 3.4 GHz bis 4.6 GHz – TDP: 65W
AMD Ryzen™ 7 PRO 5800X
8 cores / 16 threads – 3.8 GHz bis 4.7 GHz – TDP: 105W
AMD Ryzen™ 7 PRO 5900X
12 cores / 24 threads – 3.7 GHz bis 4.8 GHz – TDP: 105W
AMD Ryzen™ 7 PRO 5800X3D
8 cores / 16 threads – 3.4 GHz bis 4.5 GHz – TDP: 105W
AMD Ryzen™ 7 PRO 5950X
16 cores / 32 threads – 3.4 GHz bis 4.9 GHz – TDP: 105W
Design, production and support "Made in Germany“
*for operation with screen output, a suitable discrete graphics card is absolutely necessary
If you want to use AMD Ryzen™ PRO 5000 G/GE CPUs with integrated graphics, MAITA is the right product for you.
- AMD AM4 Socket optional with AMD Ryzen™ PRO - 5600 / 5600X / 5700X / 5800X / 5900X / 5800X3D / 5950X
- AMD x570 chipset
- Up to 2x 32GB DDR4 memory - depending on CPU with ECC support
- 2 Intel® I226 / 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Up to 4 GPIO and up to 3 GPIO with PWM (3.3V / 50kHz)
- TSN support / Wake-on-LAN supported from one port
- 1 PCIe x16 Gen4 slot
- 5 M.2 - Type B, Type E, 3x Type M
- Up to 3 SATA (6G) with separate power connector
- 13 USB ports: 4 USB 3.2 Gen2 + 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 + 1 USB 3.2 Gen2 + 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 (internal) (10Gb/s, limited to: 900mA each) + 4 USB 2.0 (internal) (limited to: 900mA each)
- 1 RS-232 port + 1 RS-232/485 port (HDX/FDX)
- fTPM - AMD firmware Trusted Platform Module | TPM 2.0 support (Infineon SLB 9670)
- Health Monitoring and Management with Watchdog
- Single Power 12 V or ATX Power 24+8 Pin
- Max. Operating temperature range from 0°C to +60°C
- Max. Storage temperature range from -40°C to +85°C
- Max. rel. humidity: 95% @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Dimensions: approx. 170mm x 170mm
- Supported operating systems: Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 10 IoT Enterprise, Microsoft® Windows® 11, Linux Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Design, production and support "Made in Germany"