To ensure a smooth process please send us your RMA-request:
Your RMA request must contain following information:
- - Serial number of every board returned
- - Your own reference number for this RMA (optional)
- - Contact person and delivery address for the RMA
- - Detailed error/problem description
- - In what kind of environments/stage did the problem/fault occur? Please provide detailed information for:
- o Incoming inspection
- o Test bay, currently used equipment and software
- o Burn-in; temperatures; air humidity, intensity / duration and test program etc.
- o Field failure
- o Environmental effects if known
- - Use original or comparable ESD packaging only.
- - Make sure that the products are carefully packed in a shock proof packaging.
- - Do not write RMA numbers on the individual product package.
- - All returned products must have the original serial number label.
- - Please note any additional equipment/accessories like memory modules, storage devices, wires etc. on your delivery note.
- - Returns are only accepted with a valid RMA number!
- - RMA numbers expire 30 days after they have been issued.
- - Shipments with expired RMA numbers will be REJECTED!
- - Please request a new RMA number before shipping a product in case the original one is expired or close to expiration.
- - We accept prepaid delivery of returns only.