To ensure a smooth flow of your return,
Please note the following information when sending an RMA request:
Your RMA request must contain following information:
- Serial number of every board returned
- Your own reference number for this RMA (optional)
- Contact person and delivery address for the RMA
- Detailed error/problem description
- In what kind of environments/stage did the problem/fault occur? Please provide detailed information for:
- Incoming inspection
- Test bay, currently used equipment and software
- Burn-in; temperatures; air humidity, intensity / duration and test program etc.
- Field failure
- Environmental effects if known
- Use original or comparable ESD packaging only.
- Make sure that the products are carefully packed in a shock proof packaging.
- Do not write RMA numbers on the individual product package.
- All returned products must have the original serial number label.
- Please note any additional equipment/accessories like memory modules, storage devices, wires etc. on your delivery note.
- Returns are only accepted with a valid RMA number!
- RMA numbers expire 30 days after they have been issued.
- Shipments with expired RMA numbers will be REJECTED!
- Please request a new RMA number before shipping a product in case the original one is expired or close to expiration.
- We accept prepaid delivery of returns only.
- Possible costs - In case of complaints without findings (no error detectable, error not reproducible, etc.), we charge the
arising examination costs. Further information can be found in the PDF RMA Guide:
Please read this guide before filling out an RMA request.