The EM-BOX-PC-SC7 is a series of industrial Plug&Play Box PCs, especially designed for control cabinet installation.
EM-BOX-PC-SC7 is a compact and modular Box IPC that is equipped with a variety of standard interfaces:
2 x DisplayPort (4096 x 2304) / 2 x Gigabit Ethernet / 4 + X USB3.0 ports / 1 x M.2 socket / 1 x MicroSD-Card socket / 2 x 2,5” SSD carrier / 1 x Mini-PCIe with SIM Card socket / 2 x PCIe slots/ 1 x Line In, 1 x Line Out/MIC In / …
Internally there are three USB ports placed to pick up the EMTrust interface modules (e.g. CAN, GPIO, Relays, RS-232, RS-485, … )
Additionally, up to 7 EMTrust interface modules can be connected on a carrier profile (optional) outside. All interface modules can be fixed by screw.
A special feature is the automotive grade power supply with wide range input (8 – 32V DC). With terminal 15, the IPC can be switched – so it´s suitable for use in vehicles.
The Intel® 6/7th Gen. CoreTM processors (i7-7600U, i5-7300U, i3-7100U and Celeron® 3965U) ensure a high performance and low power consumption, as well as low waste heat.
- Long-term availability
- Free of rotating parts
- Rugged and reliable choice for demanding embedded applications
- Automotive grade power supply
- Modular system - easy to expand
- Developed and manufactured in Germany
- Steel / aluminum housing
- Optional passive cooled
- Rugged industrial design
- Wireless options
- Easy installation (wall, DIN rail, table, control cabinet)
- Simple expansion options with CAN-, Analog / Digital IO-, Relay-, LTE-, WIFI-, GPIO-, RS-232- and RS-485-modules + 2 x PCIe slots
- CPU: 7th and 6th Generation Intel® Core ™ Processors (i7-7600U, i5-7300U, i3-7100U / i7-6600U, i5-6300U, i3-6100U) + Celeron® 3965U / 3955U
- RAM: Up to 32 GB DDR4 dual-channel memory support (up to 2133 MT/s)
- Operating system support: Linux® Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Windows® 7, 10, 10 IoT
- Memory: Up to 32 GB DDR4 Dual-Channel (memory support up to 2133 MT/s)
- Front-Interfaces: 4x USB 3.0; 1x MicroSD-card, up to 2x Gigabit Ethernet, 2x Display Port con. (4096x2304), 1x Line In, 1x Line Out / Mic IN, 1x Mini-PCIe with SIM-card socket, 2x Signal LED (HDD + PWR)
- Internal extension-Interfaces: 3x USB connectors to connected USB interface modules, KL15 clamp - switched plus from the
- ignition switch
- Extension Interface: Interface Power-Button, 1x M.2 socket, 2x 2,5” SSD carrier for Intel® E5100S or E7000S series SSDs
- OS support: Linux® Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Windows® 7, 10, 10 IoT
- Power Supply: DC 8 V (min) / 32 V (max.) automotive grade, tyical approx. 30W, AC on request
- Housing: Steel/Aluminium case
- Dimension: approx. 298 mm x 126 mm x 201 mm
- Weight: approx. 3500 grams + opt.
- Mounting: stand alone, screw mounting
- Conformity: CE, ROHS, REACH
- Max. temp.: operating 0 ° C bis +60 ° C amb./ storage -20 ° C bis +85 ° C amb.
- Humidity: Max. rel. humidity 95% / 40 ° C, not-condensing