The 7-Port USB Hub TB-H is the perfect industrial solution to provide additional USB ports in harsh environments.
The integrated power supply with wide input range makes it a plug & play solution that provides 7 x 900mA at the USB ports.
Drivers are available for both - Linux and Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10 - so it can be used directly on standard computers and industrial PCs.
The aluminum module rail can accommodate all EM I/O USB modules directly and provides a screw fixation option.
Without this module rail, standard USB devices can be connected.
Mounting by DIN rail is prepared, other mounting options are available on request.
- 1 USB 3.0 type B (upstream)
- 4 USB 3.0 type A with USB 3.0 data rate capability
- 3 USB 3.0 type A with USB 2.0 data rate capability
- Self powered USB hub
- OS support: Linux hub drivers, Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10
- Power supply: Min. 8 V / Max. 32 V (DC)
- EMI filtering on board
- Size: 194 mm x 34,2 mm x 62 mm
- Weight: Approximately 320 grams + opt.
- Mounting: Hat rail mounting, other on request
- Designed for fanless operation
- Conformity: CE, ROHS, REACH
- Max. operating temp.: 0°C to +70°C ambient
- Max. storage temp.: -40°C to +85°C ambient
- Max. rel. humidity: 95 % @ 40°C, non-condensing