The EM Modules M232 and M485 provide RS 232 and RS 485 interfaces respectively and are ready for USB 2.0.
Like all EM I/O modules it fits on the module rail mounting of the products TB-M and TB-H and can be fixed on this with a screw. It is with hardware of E.E.P.D. / EMTrust as well as with most x86-and ARM third-party hardware compatibly. In addition to the assembly in the module mounting it can be fixed to a hat rail. A variation with 80-cm-long USB cable (type A plug) is also available especially for it.
- M232: 9-poliger male D-Sub-plug with standard-RS232-pin assignment, max. Bitrate 1 Mbit/s
- M485: 9-poliger male D-Sub-plug RS485-Halbduplex-support, RS485-full-duplex-assistant, max. Bitrate 3 Mbit/s
- 1x USB 2.0 Type A
- Input power: USB VCC (+5 V care, current limited at 900 mA)
- OS Support: Linux Kernel 3.2 or higher - Android - Microsoft® Windows® XP (M232), Vista (M232), 7, 8, 10
- developed for the fanless cooling
- EM Tough-Box-Modular TB-M and TB-H Modulmontage - top-hat rail montage
- Housing: ABS-PC
- Conformity : CE, ROHS, REACH
- Operating temparature: -40 °C bis +85 °C ambient temperature
- Storage temparature: -40 °C bis +85 °C ambient temperature
- Rel. humidity: 95% @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Dimension: ca. 93x38,5x26.6 mm
- Weight: ca. 40 grams
- Design, Produktion and Support “Made in Germany"