The EM module MUMT / MLTE is the perfect USB module for mobile wireless communication.
Benefits: Localization via GPS / Supports fast LTE network (MLTE) / dual SMA antenna for support of 4G and GPS.
Mounting: EM modular rail bracket or DIN rail mounting
Like all EM I/O modules it fits on the module rail mounting of the products TB-M and
TB-H and can be fixed on this with a screw. It is with hardware of E.E.P.D. / EMTrust as well as with most x86-and ARM third-party hardware compatibly. In addition to the assembly in the module mounting it can be fixed to a hat rail. A variation with 80-cm-long USB cable (type A plug) is also available especially for it.
- 4G modem Quectel EC25-E, LTE category 4
- Antenna: 2 SMA connectors, 1 for cellular and 1 for GPS
- SIM Card: 1 built-in SIM Card socket
- USB client port: 1 USB 2.0 type A
- OS support: Linux Kernel 3.4 or later / Android / Microsoft® Windows® 7 / 8 / 10
- Power supply: USB VCC (+5 V supply, current limited to 500 mA)
- Housing: ABS-PC
- Dimension: 93 mm x 38,5 mm x 26,6 mm
- Weight: Approximately 45 grams
- Mounting: EMTrust TB-M and TB-H module mounting, hat rail mounting
- Cooling Designed for fanless operation
- Conformity: CE, RED, ROHS, REACH
- Max. operating temperature: 3G: -25°C to +75°C ambient 4G: -30°C to +70°C ambient
- Max. storage temparature: -40°C to +85°C ambient
- Max. rel. humidity: 95 % @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Design, Produktion and Support “Made in Germany"