The EM Module MMC is a mini-card carrier module for different mini-PCI express cards (USB only). MMC offers a USB to mPCle Adapter (USB only), a socket for SIM cards and is ready for USB 2.0.
Like all EM I/O modules it fits on the module rail mounting of the products TB-M and TB-H and can be fixed on this with a screw. It is with hardware of E.E.P.D. / EMTrust as well as with most x86-and ARM third-party hardware compatibly. In addition to the assembly in the module mounting it can be fixed to a hat rail. A variation with 80-cm-long USB cable (type A plug) is also available especially for it.
- MiniCard: MiniCard carrier module for various USB modules with Mini-PCIe from factro and USB only connectivity
- USB client port: 1x 2.0/1.1 Type A
- Power Input: USB VCC (+5 V supply, current limited to 900 mA)
- OS Support: Depends on Mini-PCIe module used
- Designed for fanless operation
- EM Tough-Box-Modular TB-M and TB-H module mounting, hat rail mounting
- Housing: ABS-PC
- Conformity: CE, ROHS, REACH
- Operating temparature: -40 °C bis +85 °C ambient
- Storage temparature: -40 °C bis +85 °C ambient
- Rel. humidity: 95% @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Dimension: ca. 93x38,5x26.6 mm
- Weight: ca. 40 grams
- Design, Produktion and Support “Made in Germany"