The EM MODULE METH is the perfect USB to 1 GBit adapter for your applications, powered by proven technology. It is designed for safety networking to control different devices, sensor units and servers. The module is ready for USB 3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1 and supports one 1 GBase-T port.
Like all EM I/O modules it fits on the module rail mounting of the products TB-M and
TB-H and can be fixed on this with a screw. It is with hardware of E.E.P.D. / EMTrust as well as with most x86-and ARM third-party hardware compatibly. In addition to the assembly in the module mounting it can be fixed to a hat rail.
This module is only available without cable.
- GBit Ethernet: RJ-45 connector- 10/100/1000 Mbps data rate - MAC and PHY IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab compliant
- Status LED's
- 1x USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 Type A
- Input power: USB VCC (+5 V supply, current limited to 900 mA)
- Designed for fanless operation
- EM Tough-Box-Modular ( TB-M ) and Tough-Box-Hub ( TB-H ) module mounting as well as top hat rail mounting possibility
- Housing: ABS PC
- Conformity: CE, ROHS, REACH
- OS Support: Linux Kernel 2.6.25 or higher / Android / Microsoft® Windows® 10 and Microsoft® Windows® 10 IoT
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to 70°C ambient temperature
- Max. Storage temperature range: -40°C to 85°C ambient temperature
- Max. rel. humidity: 95% @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Dimensions: approx. 93 x 39 x 27 mm
- Weight: approx. 40 grams
- Design, production and support "Made in Germany