Based on the embedded NUC™ standard, the PROFIVE® ARM® Single Board Computer NUCO is an ideal board for a wide variety of industrial applications.
These are e.g. power engineering, telecommunications, automation, controllers, radio data modems and home automation - where no display connection is required. Due to its small size of approximately 10 x 10 cm and the large number of interfaces and functions, it´s a compact solution for many applications.
Especially the up to 2 existing PCI Express® Mini Card sockets with a separate SIM card slot each, as well as the wide input voltage range of 8V - 60V DC distinguish the compact ARM single board computer. In addition, the maximum operating temperature range is -40°C to +85°C, so it can also be used under adverse conditions.
NUCO is thus perfectly prepared for use as a gateway / IoT gateway.
- Gateway in AI (artificial intelligence) camera systems
- 2G / 3G / 4G / LTE / WIFI Gateway
- Gateway for solar / isolated solutions (low power consumption)
- Edge / Fog Gateway
- Industrial router
- NXP i.MX6 processor series - single- / quadcore
- up to 1GB DDR3 memory onboard
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- 1 MicroSD-card
- up to 2x 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- up to 2 PCI Express® Mini Card interfaces, each with a separate SIM card socket
- 2 RS-232 ports
- 2 RS-485 ports half duplex
- GPIO: 4 in, 4 out
- RTC, Watchdog und temperatur sensor
- USB OTG optional
- min. 8V to max. 60V DC supply voltage range
- Max. operating temperature from -40°C to +85 °C ambient temperatur
- Max. storage temperature from -40°C to +105°C
- Max. rel. humidity: 95% @ 40°C, not-condensing
- Size 101,6 mm x 101,6 mm
- Design, Production and Support “Made in Germany"