Our panel board F97 is based on processors from the Intel® Broadwell-U Core™ und Intel® Celeron® family. Also the newest variant of the successful F-series was designed for fanless and low power operation and meets the very high standards of industrial customers regarding robustness, reliability and long-term availability. This gives rise to a broad field of applications, both in stationary and mobile applications.
The F97 single board computer demonstrates its quality especially in rough industrial environments and during continuous operation. It can be applied across all sectors - mainly in measurement technology and automation, but also in medicine and process engineering and transportation and telecommunication.
- 5th Generation Intel® Core™ i3-5010U, i5-5350U, i7-5650U und Intel® Celeron® 3765U processors
- Up to 2 PCI Express® Mini Card sockets (one prepared with SIM Card reader)
- Up to 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Up to 8 USB 2.0 and 2 USB 3.0 ports
- Up to 16 GB DDR3L dual-channel memory support 1600 MT/s
- Controllable fan, hardware monitoring and watchdog
- Max. operating temperature 0°C to +60°C ambient
- Size: 180 mm × 135 mm
- Design, Production and Support “Made in Germany”