SBC PROFIVE® NUCE - 54W (AMD V2000)
x86 Single-Board-Computer in embedded NUC™ standard with integrated cooling solution
The industrial single-board computer PROFIVE® NUCE, designed and manufactured in Germany, is based on the embedded NUC ™ standard and the AMD Ryzen ™ Embedded V2000 platform.
With the “Zen 2” x86 core architecture and innovative 7nm process technology, it is characterized by excellent energy efficiency and a strong and optimized integrated graphics unit (Radeon™).
The ultra-compact board - only about 10 x 10 cm in size - is an extremely powerful industrial embedded board with 8 cores and 16 threads and a configurable TDP of 35-54W.
The SBC is equipped with an active cooling solution and is easy to integrate and mount in open-frame format. A lid is optionally available as an accessory.
The high number of 8 CPU cores and 16 threads provides advantages especially for parallel applications. The SBC is ideal for applications that require high CPU and/or GPU performance as well as security features such as hardware TPM 2.0, for example:
- AI systems
- medical applications
- machine learning
- computer vision
- micro servers
- powerful workstations
- rugged industrial automation systems
- IoT EDGE applications
- and much more
The main features of the PROFIVE® NUCE include a working memory of up to 32 GByte DualChannel DDR4RAM, a wide range input from 10.8 VDC to 26.4 VDC and numerous other security features. In addition to the “AMD Firmware Trusted Platform Module” and a TPM 2.0 chip (Infineon), it also includes health monitoring and management with adjustable fan control, hardware monitoring and watchdog.
Various CPUs with a TDP of 10W - 54W are used:
AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V2546
6 cores / 12 threads | 3.0 GHz to 3.95 GHz | TDP: 35W - 54W
AMD Radeon™ Graphics - 6 CU / 1500 MHz
(OEM/ODM version, on request)
AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V2748
8 cores / 16 threads | 2.9 GHz to 4.25 GHz | TDP: 35W - 54W
AMD Radeon™ Graphics - 7 CU / 1600 MHz
Equipped with a compact active cooling solution, the single-board computer developed and produced in Germany can be integrated and used immediately.
- AMD V2000 series processors - V2546 / V2748
- Powerful integrated GPU - AMD Radeon ™ Graphics
- Up to 32GB DualChannel DDR4 memory
- 2 Intel® I225 mit IEEE1588 / 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- TSN-Support / Wake-on-LAN supportet by one port
- 3 M.2 - Type B, Type E, Type M
- 2 SATA (6G) with separate power connector
- 1 Dual USB 3.1 Gen2 (10Gb/s, fused to: 900mA each)
- 1 USB-C 3.1 Gen2 (10Gb/s, fused to: 1500mA)
- 2 internal USB 2.0 (fused to: 900mA each)
- 2 RS-232/485 ports (HDX / FDX)
- 2 Mini-DP ++ sockets, resolution up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz
- fTPM - AMD firmware Trusted Platform Module + TPM 2.0 Support (Infineon SLB 9670)
- Min. 10.8 VDC to 26.4 VDC power supply range
- Max. Operating temperature range: commercially at 0°C to + 60°C; others on request
- Max. storage temperature range: from -40°C to + 85°C
- Max. rel. humidity: 95% @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Dimensions: approx. 139 x 86 x 110mm
- Weight: approx. 890g + options
- Supported pperating systems: Microsoft® Windows® 10/10 IoT Enterprise, Linux Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
- Design, production and support "Made in Germany"