The industrial single-board computer PROFIVE® NUCE, designed and manufactured in Germany, is based on the embedded NUC ™ standard and the AMD Ryzen ™ Embedded V2000 platform.
With the “Zen 2” x86 core architecture and innovative 7nm process technology, it is characterized by excellent energy efficiency and a strong and optimized integrated graphics unit (Radeon™).
The ultra-compact board - only about 10 x 10 cm in size - is an extremely powerful industrial embedded board with up to 8 cores and 16 threads, depending on the CPU variant.
The high number of CPU cores and threads provides advantages especially for parallel applications. The SBC is ideal for applications that require high CPU and/or GPU performance as well as security features such as hardware TPM, for example
- AI systems
- Medical applications
- Machine learning
- Computer vision
- Micro servers
- Mobile and compact workstations
- Robust industrial automation systems
- IoT EDGE applications
- Graphics-intensive applications
- Image processing
- Video surveillance
- 3D simulators
- Optical quality control (vision computing)
- Digital signage
- and much more...
The main features of the PROFIVE® NUCE include a working memory of up to 32 GByte DualChannel DDR4RAM, a wide range input from 10.8 VDC to 26.4 VDC and numerous other security features. In addition to the “AMD Firmware Trusted Platform Module” and a TPM 2.0 chip (Infineon), it also includes health monitoring and management with adjustable fan control, hardware monitoring and watchdog.
The two Intel® I225 Ethernet controllers with 2.5 Gigabit each are another highlight.
Various CPUs with a TDP of 10W - 25W are used:
AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V2516
6 cores / 12 threads | 2.1 GHz to 3.95 GHz | TDP: 10W - 25W
AMD Radeon™ Graphics - 6 CU / 1500 MHz
AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V2718
8 cores / 16 threads | 1.7 GHz to 4.15 GHz | TDP: 10W - 25W
AMD Radeon™ Graphics - 7 CU / 1600 MHz
Equipped with a compact active cooling solution, the single-board computer developed and produced in Germany can be integrated and used immediately.
- AMD V2000 series processors - V2516 / V2718
- Powerful integrated GPU - AMD Radeon ™ Graphics
- Up to 32 GB DualChannel DDR4 memory with
- 2 Intel® I225 with IEEE1588 / 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- TSN-Support / Wake-on-LAN supportet by one port
- 3 M.2 - Type B, Type E, Type M
- 2 SATA (6G) with separate power connector
- 1 Dual USB 3.1 Gen2 (10Gb/s, fused to: 900mA each)
- 1 USB-C 3.1 Gen2 (10Gb/s, fused to: 1500mA)
- 2 internal USB 2.0 (fused to: 900mA each)
- 2 RS-232/485 ports (HDX / FDX)
- 2 Mini-DP ++ sockets, resolution up to 4096x2160 @ 60Hz
- fTPM - AMD firmware Trusted Platform Module + TPM 2.0 Support (Infineon SLB 9670)
- Min. 10.8 VDC to 26.4 VDC power supply range
- Max. Operating temperature range: commercially at 0°C to + 60°C; others on request
- Max. storage temperature range: from -40°C to + 85°C
- Max. rel. humidity: 95% @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Dimensions: approx. 113mm x 46mm x 109mm
- Weight: approx. 330g + options
- Supported pperating systems: Microsoft® Windows® 10/10 IoT Enterprise, Linux Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Design, production and support "Made in Germany"