The F97 panel board is based on processors from the 5th generation Intel® Core™ and Intel® Celeron® family. This variant of the successful F series was also specially developed for fanless and power-saving operation and thus meets the high demands of industrial customers for robustness, reliability and long-term availability. In addition, there is a wide range of possible applications, both in stationary operation and in mobile areas.
The F97 single board computer demonstrates its quality especially in rough industrial environments and during continuous operation. It can be applied across all sectors - mainly in measurement technology and automation, but also in medicine and process engineering and transportation and telecommunication.
- 5th Generation Intel® Core™ i3-5010U, i5-5350U, i7-5650U und Intel® Celeron® 3765U processors
- Up to 2 PCI Express® Mini Card sockets (one prepared with SIM Card reader)
- Up to 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports Intel® I210 with IEEE1588
- Up to 8 USB 2.0 and 2 USB 3.0 ports
- Up to 16 GB DDR3L dual-channel memory support 1600 MT/s
- Controllable fan, hardware monitoring and watchdog
- Max. operating temperature: 0°C to +60°C ambient
- Max. storage temperature: from -20°C to +80°C
- Max. rel. humidity: 95% @ 40°C, non-condensing
- Size: approx. 180 mm × 135 mm
- Supported operating systems: Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 10 IoT Enterprise, Linux Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, Yocto Kernel Version 4.1
- Design, Production and Support “Made in Germany”