The microATX standard for motherboards defines a maximum size of 244 mm x 244 mm whereas other sizes within this standard are specified.
MicroATX is backward compatible to ATX standard so the mounting points of microATX motherboards as well as the I/O panel are identical. Therefore microATX boards fit into ATX housing.
- medical technology solutions
- harsh industrial environments
- rough mobile applications
- automatic panels
- on-site collection of data
- measuring and quality control
- real-time flow control
- public terminals